As you know, STEM comes together at the moment of innovation; innovation, invention, and discovery are the heart and soul of Girlstart. Just as in our programs for girls, the STEM Society is an intersection of learning and fun: where STEM is not just a priority for lifelong learning, it’s a priority because it’s fun to do. You’ll join a group of Central Texas leaders who share your commitment to improving STEM education for girls, who share a love for learning and experiencing new things, and make new connections with like-minded people.
Our STEM Society is a way to invest in Girlstart at the same time you gain vanguard learning and networking opportunities. STEM Society donors—those contributing a cumulative gift of at least $1,000 in one year—enjoy special recognition and invitations to featured events throughout the year. As a STEM Societydonor, you have the opportunity to become engaged with our remarkable programs, extraordinary friends and volunteers, and curious and creative staff.
STEM Society donors gain:
- invitations to quarterly networking meetings with regional
- high-level STEM professionals and Girlstart alumna
- complimentary ticket to Girlstart’s Annual Luncheon featuring
- national STEM leaders
- behind the scenes access at our Girls In STEM conference
- invitations to Girlstart special events, networking receptions,
- alumna recognition and other STEM happenings throughout the year
- special invitation to annual appreciation event
- use of the STEM Room at Girlstart for offsite meetings
Most importantly, your donation helps to support girls’ participation in high quality STEM educational programs, and prepares them to become the next generation of STEM professionals. STEM Society donors provide the needed funds to make possible Girlstart’s STEM education programs for girls. Join us and help us to continue our progress and our remarkable trajectory as a unique STEM organization serving girls in Central Texas and beyond. Thank you in advance for your partnership in our progress, and thank you for your support!
STEM Society Members ($1,000 and up)
Associate STEM Society ($999-500)
Jennifer and Michael Hampton
Matt and Anne Hagan
Molly Wear and Iris Toth
Patricia and Ronald Wamsted
Sharon and Eric Reddehase