Inspire Girls To Take On The World's Greatest Challenges
Spring 2015 STEM CREW Recruitment will open November 2014. We look forward to hearing from you then.
Become a STEM CREW member today! At this time, all Fall 2014 STEM CREW positions have been filled. Recruitment for Spring 2015 will open in November when potential candidates will have a better idea of their Spring schedules.
Girlstart's After School Program is an educational outreach program which encourages girls to believe in themselves, pursue paths to higher education and discover greater career opportunities. Girlstart’s After School curriculum enhances girls’ STEM learning through relatable, fun, hands-on and comprehensive activities in an all-girl, informal environment.
"I've really enjoyed being a part of STEM CREW. It been a fun and valuable experience. I could not think of a better job!" - Annie, past STEM CREW member
Girlstart is looking for...
- Pre-service/education majors preferred (STEM background not required)
- Positive, outgoing, and flexible personality
- Self motivated and dedicated individual
- Experience working with girls important
- Goal-oriented and good time manager
- Classroom management skills helpful
- Ability to succeed in an informal classroom atmosphere
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation (or valid driver’s license)
100% of STEM CREW reported their Girlstart experience will help them be a more confident employee in the future.